- Working with the management of the company to design and execute business plans that drive awareness and acquisition of customers for Chaandra
- Work closely with the sales team which consists of sales consultants to ensure that that they achieve the following.
- Create and implement a sales and marketing plan for the company
- Drive the execution of the plan
- Review progress on a monthly basis and produce a report for the directors of the company
- Call on the right type of customers on a daily basis
- Achieve the individual set targets
- Coach the sales consultants on the job
- Work with the sales consultants to ensure that all leads and prospects are converted to actual customers
- Follow up on existing customers to ensure that they complete their payments and take ownership of their property
- Create a rich pool of leads that the sales consultants can call on and ultimately convert to customers
- Resolve issues that may arise between the sales consultants and clients, leads and prospects
- Ensure effective use of time by the sales team through a call on qualified prospects
- Manage expenses to ensure that the team stays within the approved budget for every transaction
- Recommend erring team members for discipline to the HR manager.
- Do on the job training for sales consultants and recommend them for external training when necessary
- He will set sales targets for the sales consultants that are broken down into annual and weekly sales targets
- The sales manager will also be responsible for evaluating the performance of individual sales consultant on a monthly basis
- He will come up with innovative sales strategies for the business
- He will support the sales consultants in the day to day planning of their sales activities
- Will be required to meet with the sales consultants once every week
- Candidates for this position must have a minimum qualification of a bachelor’s degree in science or any of the humanities in a recognized university in Nigeria or any of the ECOWAS countries.
- A master’s degree is an added advantage
- He/She must also have a minimum of 5 years experience in selling in a multinational or blue-chip company in Nigeria.
- He/She must be fluent in English and at least one Nigerian Language
- The candidate must be within the age of 35-45 years
- The Sales Manager will be provided an official car.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Demonstrable ability to lead a team of salespeople from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent ability to understand and relate with different types of customers
- Organizational awareness and ability to relate up to those above him, across to those on the same level with him and down to those below him in the organization
- Unimpeachable integrity; Morally sound
- Good understanding of the geography of Lagos and environs
Salary range:NGN 150,000 – 200,000