1. Develop strategies and plans to win new customers through various methods such as visits to businesses, cold-calling, emails, and other marketing campaigns.
2. Determine the discounts and special pricing plan terms.
3. Determine sales quotas and goals.
4. Monitor customers’ preferences to relegate sales efforts.
5. Analyze sales data and statistics such as gross revenues, volume, sales expenses, etc.
6. Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
7. Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
8. Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
9. Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
10. Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
11. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
12. Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
13. Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports