- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Sales executives should be agile, responsible, work well under pressure as well with little to no supervision.
- They should be team players, teachable and flexible, and be able to learn quickly on the job.
- Sales executives must possess good interpersonal skills and be willing to build long term relationships as well as communicate effectively.
- At least a year of building and construction experience is required.
- Having some sales experience helps too.
- Female and Male sales executive with a background in construction
- Minimum of Second Class Lower
- Not more than 32 years old
- Should live within the Ikeja axis.
- At least 2 years of driving experience with a valid driver's license is an advantage.
Salary: NGN 70,000