- Manage the store items sales
- Approach every customer with an enthusiastic and welcoming attitude.
- Listen to identify customer needs and communicate with customers in a friendly and polite manner.
- Utilize opportunities to upsell and/or link sell other products in addition to or to complement customers’ initial purchase.
- Ensure continuous development in the area of product knowledge and skills update to be able to correctly prescribe products to customers.
- Consult knowledgeably with customers and seek opportunities for referrals while ensuring the customer returns for repeat patronage.
- Ensure clients and customers receive excellent service at ALL times.
- Anticipate customers’ needs and ensure they are satisfied as soon as possible also deal with customer enquiries and requests promptly and efficiently.
- Make sure requests outside areas of authority are referred immediately to an appropriate person and follow through to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure dissatisfied customers are acknowledged immediately and attended to without delay.
- Managing the store’s social media account and marketing the store items on these platforms
- Making sure the store’s financial books is balanced and up to date at each day’s close of business
- Taking stock of the store’s item and notifying the store manager when any item needs restocking
- Minimum of OND certificate
- Experienced in the use of smartphones and social media, Instagram in particular
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Polite, kind and willing to assist customers
- 30,000 naira monthly salary
- Travel allowance based on residential location
- Other target-driven benefits and commission