NSIA INSURANCE COMPANY LTD
NSIA insurance is a Pan-African company with locations in 13 African countries. We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Sales of the company's insurance/ financial investment products.
- Maintenance of the company's existing customers' businesses.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND, HND, or BSc/BA
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Remuneration: NGN 70,000 Basic pay, Allowance, commissions.
- HMO, group life n pension
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.