We are looking to hire a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive's responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets. To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential customers;
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Contact prospective customers to determine their solar energy and equipment needs.
- Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment;
- Evaluate and recommend systems, estimate cost benefits, provide written summaries, and follow up with customers.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Recruit, hire and train new sales entrepreneurs.
- Provide regular reports to executive management highlighting successes and challenges and future sales expectations
- Develops effective stakeholder relationships with key stakeholders including the Marketing team, installers, and sales entrepreneurs to enable seamless service delivery; and
- Position Sandstream as a one-stop shop for solar home solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or any other related field
- 2+ years of experience working as a Sales Executive or similar role
- Proven record of successful deals closed
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Values, Emotional intelligence, Confidence, and Accountability Skills
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Business Report Writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- A positive, confident, and determined approach.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- High level of intelligence, integrity, energy and resourcefulness
Remuneration: NGN 70,000 - 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.