- Achieve forecasted sales goals
- Manage the sales pipeline and source leads
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
- Be able to properly demonstrate the features and benefits of Company instrumentation to customers.
- Set demo session with the potential customer to convert
- Meet customer requirements (responsive, schedule conscious, etc) and maintain relationship
- Provide forecasts, reports, marketing intelligence, and information
- Attend and represent the Company at local and national exhibitions and meetings.
- On-board customers and keep the communication alive
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Achieving Sales & Collection as per the prescribed target.
- Visiting potential corporates / institutions.
- Introducing our producing range to the corporates for their promotions and self-purchases.
- Ensuring the registration of Jamara with potential corporates and intuitions
- Ensuring mini demos at corporates.
- Establishing contacts with purchase departments of corporates and arranging meetings with the manager.
- Making frequent casual phone calls to all customers to keep in touch.
- Provide continuous market feedback and competitors activities reports.
- Daily morning report to the manager and inform the dealer visit plan.
- Daily morning report to the manager and inform the expected collection and sales for the day
- Daily evening report to the manager and inform the outcome of dealer visit, sale and collection.
- To report to the Manager on the Sales and Collection from his region on weekly basis against the target.
- Bachelor's in marketing, business or equivalent
- 3+ years of sales or experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of Sales management and b2b sales pipeline management
- Familiarity with analytical, productivity, and reporting tools such as MS Office.
Salary: NGN120,000 Monthly Gross + Transportation (8k) + Phone Allowance (5K) + very good Commission on Sales.