Tasty time Nigeria Ltd is a fully indigenous company specialising in the production of soft drinks and its operations have spanned over 20 years in Nigeria. The company is interested in both Sales managers and executives with dexterity in approaching potential customers to win new businesses, maintaining good relationships with existing clients and gaining repeat businesses.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Building good working relationships with clients
- Understanding the needs of your business customers
- Research the market, related products, and trends
- Present the company’s products in a structured professional way to the open markets
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls
- Arrange meetings with potential new business customers and the company
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advice on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Check the quantities of products on display and in stock at the customer’s end
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Managers will be required to head a team of professional sales executives to effectively carry out sales business within a particular territory.
- Salary is considered competitive, a commission is also paid and the rate is calculated as a % of total sales made within a monthly period.
- It is important to note that the company is situated at Ipaja, Alimosho local govt, Lagos, and as such candidates who are residents around this axis of Lagos-state are at advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.