We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for the sales team and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation, and information. The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, providing performance-related documents, and communicating relevant information to management
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related working tools, like vehicles, etc
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort sales-related performance data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Staff roaster administration
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing and proven experience in a similar role in the FMCG industry will be an asset
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions for more than 5 years will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.