- Male or female between 22 to 28 years
- Sales-closing skills, personal confidence, and ability to relate to high net-worth individuals
- Dynamic self-starter capable of independently following up on leads and converting them to clients
- Experience in working to and achieving revenue targets
- Previous experience of working with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System is essential. We currently use Salesforce.
- Experience in working with international brands within the service sector is essential and within the medical aesthetic sector would be ideal
- University graduate with international exposure will be an added advantage.
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent social media marketing skills (WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- An Articulate and excellent communicator with superb customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attend to clients’ inquiries in a professional manner with a goal to either inviting them for consultations with the consultant or closing the sales directly while displaying broad product knowledge skills
- Routinely make calls to clients and follow up regularly with clients through phone calls, emails, and WhatsApp
- Manage direct WhatsApp chats to clients and respond promptly and effectively to their inquiries or complaints
- Keeping the CRM system up to date in terms of managing and scheduling clients for consultations and treatments
- Prepare daily and weekly reports using MS Excel
- Maintain regular status updates on WhatsApp
- Come up with fresh and intelligent ideas towards lead generation and regular discussions with the team lead on feedback aimed towards getting and maintaining good quality leads.
- Developing relationships with various stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining the brand values and integrity.
- Liaising and communicating effectively with team members around the world.
Other core values:
Punctuality, multi-tasking, diligence, professional etiquette.
We offer an opportunity to work in a new and exciting field of medical aesthetics, working for a global brand and a diverse workforce. We also offer a very competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience, skills, and performance. As we are a growing organization there is an opportunity for promotion.