Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Charged with exploring new overseas market
- Involve with achieving and completing sales targets for the assigned region.
- Involve with completing sales payment, collection and accounts receivable.
- Involve with organizing and supervising the maintenance and construction of existing agents.
- Managing and maintaining customer relations.
- Facilitate the cooperation with general agents to participate in large-scale exhibitions, conduct business negotiations and develop new customers
- A Bachelors degree in medical, biomedical, engineering or related disciplines is preferred. A master’s degree holder will stand at a better advantage
- The preferred candidate is expected to be highly motivational and result oriented
- Possess excellent communication skills
- The successful candidate is expected to be an ardent traveller as the job involves frequent travelling.
- Excellent capability in business expansion and key account management.
- A minimum of 3-5years of working experience in a similar role preferably Medical Device field is highly preferred.