Objectives of this Role
- Provide superior customer service, placing heavy importance on brand experience and customer engagement/satisfaction.
- Serve as the brand ambassador, developing and nurturing strong relationships with customers.
- Learn customers’ needs and wants and personalize purchase opportunities to address them.
- Work as a team player, upholding company policies in all aspects of customer service and contributing to a positive working environment.
- Assist with store buildout.
- Maintain a clean and organized store and ensure a welcoming, customer-friendly environment.
- Manage the visual display and ambience in the store in accordance with The company's visual standards.
- Maintain updated knowledge on current products and pricing.
- Manage financial transactions and purchases using POS systems.
- Create and maintain daily and weekly sales reports and other miscellaneous financial reporting.
- Greet customers and provide them with purchasing options based on their needs and wants, demonstrating knowledge regarding the merchandise and brand.
- Manage the E-commerce Platform including inventory and orders.
- Communicate with customers across all platforms (digital and physical).
- Develop and implement cross-selling strategies for appropriate products.
- Host customers for custom order fittings.
Skills and Qualifications
- Superior communication skills with customers and team
- Proven capabilities in a customer service or sales role
- Full computer literacy
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Minimum OND qualification
- Working knowledge of inventory procedures
- Experience with point-of-sale (POS) transactions
- Experience with marketing and customer dynamics
- Work week flexibility, including weekends and holiday