We are recruiting for the position of marketer on behalf of its client: a beverage (Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic beverages) distribution brand. Your major role is to effectively and efficiently market the company’s products as well as actively map out zones for possible product penetration. You should be able to assess and understand consumer behavior.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Market the company’s product and monitor its acceptance.
- Prepare regular sales forecasts for the executive management.
- Ensure marketing processes run smoothly by managing all administrative and operational tasks.
- Assist in the development of promotional strategies and product sale enhancement.
- Compilation and Updating list of potential leads and development of penetration strategies.
- Maintain and track project leads as well as competition in the market environment.
- Provide logistics assistance for the delivery of company products.
- Other related responsibilities may be assigned by the organization.
- Tertiary Institution Certificate in Marketing or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a sales representative or similar role.
- Prior Marketing Experience with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages would be an added advantage
- Communication and Negotiation
- Initiative – job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Report Writing
- Finance and Bookkeeping
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.