· Prospect new sales channels and opportunities through cold calls, networking, and market research.
· Strive to meet and exceed financial target monthly.
· Ensure that the sales team communicate and follow up with existing accounts and maintain active relationships.
· Regularly update the CRM system to reflect accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline information.
· Research industry, market information, be knowledgeable about competitive products and pricing.
· Develop viable sales forecasts and sales strategies.
· Build sales methodologies that support established sales targets.
· Provide continuous feedback to Top management in order to manage overall sales goals.
· Continuously monitor and adjust inventory to optimize customer choice.
· Create plans for gaining customers and then retaining them.
· Make products appeal to the target market.
· Continuously and consistently promote the product offerings of Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited.
· Have a drive for advancement in the Armored Cars Industry.
· Meet sales quotas and objectives.
· Report on sales deals closed weekly.
· Prepare sales contracts.
· Create business plans and monitor actuals-to-plan by team members.
· Be accessible to the client at all times.
· Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
· Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
· Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
· Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
· Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
· Recruiting, training, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing objectives.
· Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
· Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
· Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
· Collaborate with marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers
· Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition