Ref ID: LLREL/111/SME
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Define and see the achievement of monthly and yearly sales targets.
- Develop and implement strategies for your team to support the organization’s objectives.
- Research organizations and individuals to find new business opportunities.
- Develop quotes, proposals, and arrange business meetings with clients, and close business deals.
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifying and develop business opportunities for landscape services.
- Pro-actively initiating and engaging sales calls to new prospects.
- Defining and following up on yearly targets and objectives.
- Developing and implementing strategies for new services.
- Determining new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Identifying, evaluating, and pursuing potential key sales prospects.
- Real estate sales; ensures marketing, analyses, due diligence, credit presentation, and legal documentation.
- Ensuring high-level engagement with the management team as regards business research, strategy, analysis, and development.
- Developing annual sales goals.
- Ensuring the achievement and completion of monthly targets.
- Developing and delivering the business plans through carrying out research.
- Formulating market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Locating potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protecting an organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Interfacing with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Building referral and lead generation network.
- Interface and build long-term relationships with existing and new customers.
- Prepare business insights, market reports, monthly reports, and present to the management team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a relevant field of study.
- Minimum 1 year and above with Sales experience in the real estate industry, selling exquisite real estate properties.
- Experience in leading a team of sales/marketing professionals
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Passionate to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- Market research experience.
- Proven ability to work as a part of a team and independently.
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- NGN 100,000 and above (negotiable) based on experience and competency level
- Other benefits (some dependent on certain terms and conditions) include high sales commission/straight-up cash bonuses of 5%;
- Car gift;
- HMO; all-expense-paid vacation or international travels, etc.
Application Closing Date: 30th June 2021
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter (MS Word format) only using the role "Sales and Marketing Executive" as the subject of your application