As a Sales agent, you will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. You will be the front line in customer service as the customers will depend on you to fulfill requests and provide services that best meet their needs. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. This role reports directly to the Head of Growth.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Visiting the various leading markets to generate new leads/merchants.
- Visiting merchants and potential merchants to evaluate needs and/or promote new and
- existing products and services.
- Educate potential merchants about our products - new and existing.
- Ability to confidently and clearly communicate the company's product offerings.
- Meet and exceed set targets.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Ability to adapt to every changing need of the company.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyze the market’s potential, and track sales and status reports.
- 1- 2 years of experience selling software products to small businesses
- Able to work comfortably in a Start-up.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Highly motivated and the target is driven to deliver set targets with a proven track record in sales
- Superior interpersonal skills including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Must be goal-oriented.
- Ability to speak at least one local language.
Location: Must reside in Lagos Island and environs.
- Health Insurance
- Training for the role
- Daily meal tickets
- Data allowance
- Special gift box
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 + Commission
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.