The Retail Associate is to ensure the smooth running of in-store retail operations. This role is responsible for serving customers and processing sales transactions. His/Her responsibilities include welcoming customers to shop, monitoring customer activities to prevent incidents of shoplifting, proper mechanizing and restocking shelves.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Provide a luxury experience for THL clientele through product expertise and elevated service
- Achieve the daily, weekly, and monthly sales target
- Ensure compliance with company merchandising policy for all product types
- Listen to customer requirements and interact effectively to increase patronage/volume of sales
- Own all phases of the client experience from initial contact through product delivery
- Grow and maintain a strong client base
- Upsell, Cross Sell Company products and services
- Stay up-to-date on THL products and services, new pricing, and payment plans
- Inform customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, address and resolve customer’s complaints in a professional manner.
- Processing customer payments using the shop's Point of Sale (POS) system
- Ensure that the reorder levels are maintained at all times, restock depleted or low shop items
- Ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines
- Assist customers in locating desired shop items
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- OND or equivalent in any discipline
- At least 0 - 2 years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience in sales, interiors or home essentials will be an added advantage
- Selling skills and the ability to influence people ·
- Collaborative and Results-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship-building and emotional intelligence skills with the ability to build relationships with people in the industry ·
- Passionate and knowledgeable about company products ·
- The ambition to develop a great career in sales and to have the opportunity to take ownership of their own territory and make it a success ·
- Attention to detail with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.