· Plan/Coordinate Projects and mobilise available resources to ensure timely delivery
· Use of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) to analyze and interpret Land/Buildings features and use computer-aided design (CAD) and other IT software to interpret data and present information;
· Use of Geo-Spatial mapping techniques and resources to facilitate land mapping and interpret same for technical teams for automation
· Establishes project scope and schedules between management, technical teams (process owners), and project team members.
· Communicates effectively with management, project committee, and technical teams (process owners).
· Leads the development of reports, analyses, and project presentations.
· Ensures the quality of project deliverables and completion in a timely fashion.
· Coordinates project resources to meet the company’s needs.
· Delivers project deliverables in compliance with the company’s quality control procedures and guidelines.
· Prepares Regular Project update reports.
HND/B.SC preferably in Land/Estate Surveying or Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
· Customer focus and understanding.
· Good communication skills
· Information Management.
· Planning &Organizing.
· People Management.
· High commitment to Excel.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.