- Participate in direct marketing and make presentations to the associations and groups about the bank’s products
- manage digital marketing and social media campaigns of the bank for email, WhatsApp, phone calls, online advertising, search engines and direct mail about the bank’s products
- Track the traffic flow of the potential clients assigned to you
- Work with clients to establish their needs and recommend suitable types of loans.
- Conduct interviews to assess client eligibility for loans
- Ensure you comply with the established regulations and policies of the bank
- Collect and prepare all necessary documentation for the loan package.
- Follow-up with clients to verify important information.
- Research applicant credit status and current financial position.
- Prepare and maintain all paperwork for existing and new loans, including loan disclosures.
- Create a credit administration memo (CAM) for each loan file.
- Complete loan contracts and ensure clients are kept informed of the rules and requirements.
- Submit files to the designated Underwriter and credit risk officer for review.
- Participate and present loan file to the credit committee
- Follow up with the clients and ensure repayment is made as and when due
- Mobilize deposit and investment for the bank
- And any other tasks you may be assigned
- Fresh Graduate with bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field from a reputable University
- Candidates must have graduated with a minimum of 2.1 (B.Sc.).
- Fluent in spoken English, excellent writing skills, and ability to make presentations
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to multitask with outstanding time management skills.
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, word documents.
- Prior experience in marketing is not required