We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. You will be responsible for analyzing medical images to diagnose and treat illnesses. This will include reviewing diagnostic images, including ultrasounds, and computed tomography (CT). You may also perform a wide array of interventional procedures.
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Reviewing and interpreting medical images to determine patient status and future medical care
- Determining the exact images required for diagnosis and delivering orders to Radiological Technicians
- Administering trace amounts of radioactive substances to create and enhance diagnostic images
- Performing minimally invasive surgical techniques such as embolization, angioplasty, and ablation with image guidance
- Working with Primary Care Doctors, Nurses, and Radiology Technicians to administer treatment and manage pain
- Monitoring patient progress and adjusting treatment plans as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, physical sciences, or a related field.
- Valid and active medical license in the state you wish to practice.
- Proficient in general radiology techniques, including X-ray, MRI, and ultrasound.
- Patient management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superb problem-solving skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.