Teal harmony is an interior design and renovation firm with a principal focus on providing cutting-edge design solutions for private, business, and commercial projects. We have grown over the years, providing services in Interior design, Interior Architecture, Consultation, Project Management, Furniture Production, and Retail experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Examining and reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements
- Run cost analyses of the various types of Projects as a forerunner to tender preparation
- Prepare the tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities, with the architect and the client
- Shall oversee the submission and costing of all procurements, contractors, and supplies
- Follow up to ensure compliance with approved project construction budgets and be responsible for implementing the materials and labor schedule.
- Vet all construction requests against materials and labor schedule before forwarding for the MD’s approval
- Ensure value for money and cost management for all labor payment requests during the duration of Project execution.
- Site visitation when required to ensure cost-related wastages are eliminated on Projects.
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Carry out research on materials, technology, and trends available in the market (local and international) in order to optimize cost and maintain standards.
- Supply management with weekly, and quarterly reports
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/B.Sc. in Quantity Surveying with practical experience in cost control
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in construction is required.
- Experience in construction, the building will be an added advantage
- Numeracy skills
- Negotiation Skills and the ability to influence people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Industry knowledge and detail-oriented
- A can-do attitude with a real drive to succeed
- Strong relationship-building and emotional intelligence skills with the ability to build relationships with people in the industry.
- Attention to detail with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.