We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. Be in charge of performing psychoanalysis to diagnose mental illness and provide treatment for mental and behavioral issues professionally. Conducting talk therapy with clients, writing referrals to other health professionals, and performing mental health assessments to identify problems. Help patients understand their behavior.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Diagnose and treat emotional, mental, and behavioral disorders
- Assess patients and provide recommendations for treatments
- Use literature, research and translate complex concepts and use them to treat patients
- Provide patients with referrals to other therapists, clinics, or facilities as needed
- Participate in off-hours call rotation
- Conduct case management tasks
- Conduct administrative tasks
- Be in charge of performing psychoanalysis to diagnose mental illness and provide treatment for mental and behavioral issues professionally.
- Conducting talk therapy with clients, writing referrals to other health professionals, and performing mental health assessments to identify problems.
- Help patients understand their behavior and change for the better.
- Decide what kind of therapy programs and mental health treatments are most appropriate for each client, recording their progress and making adjustments based on their response to different approaches to treatment.
- Talk to their patients about the symptoms they experience and help them identify the source of irregular thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
- Help clients process conflict and trauma, cultivating a safe and trusting environment where clients can be honest about their challenges.
- Use a variety of skills to provide patients with the most comprehensive support and care.
- B.Sc. in Psychology or any related field of study
- Might also specialize in a certain age group, like children, or a specific mental disorder or issue, like eating disorders or anxiety.
- A general understanding of all aspects of the field, these specifications can make them more competitive.
- Must pass a Background check (Provide Guarantors and Referees).
Skills and Attributes:
- Patience, especially when working with challenging patients or those who may be resistant to treatment
- Interpersonal skills, including being able to relate to their patients in order to help them
- Empathy to identify with patients’ experiences to help them understand what is causing them to feel a certain way
- Trustworthiness to keep information confidential, as patients will tell the psychologist their most private thoughts and secrets
- Communication skills and the ability to know when to talk and when to listen to create a safe environment for the patients
- Critical thinking to help the psychologist make an accurate diagnosis to recommend proper treatment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.