We seek an experienced and dynamic Programs and Partnerships Manager who can drive our initiatives, forge meaningful partnerships, oversee our current programs, and bring innovative ideas to the fore. This role requires a candidate with a proven record in program management, an ability to liaise with partners, and the knack to steer the organization's objectives with minimal supervision.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Oversee programs' design, launch, and scaling to ensure they meet our goals and objectives.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the programs, making adjustments as needed.
- Ensure that programs and partnerships adhere to local regulations, donor requirements, international best practices, and internal policies.
- Prepare regular reports for the NGO's leadership, board of directors, donors, and other stakeholders.
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with a wide variety of partners, including local implementing partners, donors, government agencies, and multi-lateral agencies
- Attend conferences, networking meetings, and workshops to meet with potential enabling and implementing partners
- Assist with Implementing Partner identification and selection; respond to partnership requests; conduct information-sharing calls/meetings
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring they are informed and aligned with our programs and partnerships.
- Oversee the development of effective communication strategies.
- Strengthen the organization’s brand and image.
- Provide Leadership to the Communications Team.
- Prepare accurate, timely and helpful updates and reports for the Executive Director, Founder, Board of Directors, and others as directed.
- Prepare annual summary program reports with suggested changes for future consideration.
- Partner with communications staff to maintain updated content on our website, newsletter, and social media communications.
- Promote internal communication and information-sharing.
- Design and implement fundraising strategies in line with the organization's needs.
- Organize fundraising events and campaigns, ensuring they align with the brand and mission of Smile Outreach.
- Work with the Executive Director and the Communication team to Plan, organize, and facilitate Smile Outreach events, ensuring they align with our mission and objectives.
- Represent Smile Outreach as a speaker and thought leader at external events, promoting the organization's vision and initiatives.
- Coordinate with partners, sponsors, and stakeholders for event logistics and resource allocation.
- Evaluate the success of each event, gathering feedback and metrics for continuous improvement.
- Stay updated with the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities in the development space, especially those relevant to Smile Outreach’s mission.
- Represent Smile Outreach at events, seminars, or conferences when required.
- Ensure continuous communication with stakeholders and beneficiaries, gathering feedback to improve programs.
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor's degree in a relevant field. A Master's degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three years experience in program management, preferably in the nonprofit sector.
- Previous experience in partnership management and fundraising.
- Familiarity with the challenges and opportunities in Nigeria and Africa, especially concerning adolescent health and women empowerment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Be fun and able to spread joy in your work!
- Impact-driven with a passion for societal change.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and high program targets
- Ability to manage daily work assignments with little supervision
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 250,000 Monthly
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their CVs and a cover letter detailing their experience and why they are a good fit for this position. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Smile Outreach:
Smile Outreach is a nonprofit organization dedicated to addressing violations of sexual human rights. We focus on delivering educational initiatives and interventions at the grassroots level to children throughout Africa. We are committed to enhancing continuous personal development, training volunteers, combatting cross-generational sexual relationships, and providing emotional, mental, and material support for women and children.
Through our flagship project, we have empowered over 5,000 adolescents with the knowledge and resources they need to make informed sexual decisions and to resist cross-generational sexual relationships.
Our primary initiatives align with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 2, 3, 4, 5, and 17.
Promoting Gender Balance.
Combatting Cross-Generational Sexual Relationships.
Offering Effective Training for Nonprofits and Volunteers.
Providing Emotional, Mental, and Material Relief.
Advancing Education through continuous personal development and raising awareness on contemporary issues faced by Africa.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.