- Plan and coordinate the daily operations of high-quality training services offered by the organization to ensure students participate in training, are on schedule with an adequate supply of information; this includes, but is not limited to; scheduling training, informing and following up both students and trainers, adequate documentation of attendance, training document and recordings.
- Develop brochure and business proposal for distribution to target organizations such as schools, corporate organisations for CSR and others.
- Document and design project plan and manage project deliverables in line with the project plan while adhering to project timelines and budget.
- Serve as the representative and first point of contact of the organization for families, schools, students and customers including monitoring all training or school activities whilst providing ongoing support as at when required with a weekly report of same.
- Build and maintain relationships with students, facilitators, stakeholders, educational partners and vendors as required.
- In-charge of administrative duties; which includes having a checklist of staff task timelines and deadlines and follow up on same to provide a check and balance.
- Develop and maintain a database of all students, trainers and stakeholders which is vital for making an informed-based decision by management.
- Manage logistics and communication and coordinating regular update (email, phone) to ensure alignment of activities.
- With the support of the Program Lead, plan and implement special events for students.
- Assist in the development of materials (print, web-based and social media) to communicate the organizations' products and services.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer’s issues in a courteous manner.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of all products and services by the organization and accurately pitch the same to potential clients.
- Promote the mission, value and organizational policies to all stakeholders.
- Carry out customer feedback analysis.
Qualifications and Skill
- Minimum of 0.5 -2 years experience in program management or coordination, customer support role or youth development programs with good industry knowledge and technical expertise.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and a generally well organized and detail-oriented persona.
- Ability to work with a team and under pressure
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills.