- Lead all e-Learning LMS operations including but not limited to Engineering, Product Innovation, Data Science, Security & Infrastructure and Business Intelligence.
- Develop and lead a collaborative and agile software development approach that improves learning, while maintaining a strong focus on both quality and scalability.
- Direct the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of the computing infrastructure that supports the company’s operations and business applications.
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs.
- Establish a comprehensive enterprise information security program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of relevant data.
- Identify emerging technology trends and ensure the company is leveraging them when appropriate to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and drive value.
- Carry out extensive research to identify needs that new or improved products can fulfill.
- Review research reports, analyze and compare competitors’ products, and meet customers to discuss their requirements.
- Bring product development programs to a successful conclusion — on time and within budget.
- Develop schedules for each phase of the development program and monitor progress against targets. Set up reviews at each stage to ensure the program is meeting its objectives as it progresses from concept to specification, design, development and launch.
- Liaise with the senior management team to agree strategic development objectives and gain budget approval for projects.
- Coordinate the work of different specialists within the development team and ensure that individual members keep the rest of the team informed on progress.
This position reports to the Head, Enterprise Systems Product.
Implementing and Scaling Digital Transformations in Learning and Development
- Experience building eLearning/ LMS (Learning Management Systems).
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team environment and deliver successful results.
- Able to develop schedules for each phase of the development program and monitor progress against targets.
- Ability to liaise with the senior management team to agree strategic development objectives and gain budget approval for projects.
Start Up Environment
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
Unlocking Potential of Team Members
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary teams to meet strategic objectives is important.
- Extensive experience and passion for coaching/ mentoring a team.
Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
Work Location Babban Gona currently operates a decentralized model with 10 offices spread across Nigeria. This role would be based in Lagos, Nigeria.