We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position of Procurement/Business Development Officer
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Maintain current client relationships and identify areas for potential clients.
- Identify and develop all new business opportunities with prospects.
- Develop strategies to increase the company’s visibility in the Oil & Gas Sector.
- Respond to an invitation to tender for major oil & gas clients.
- Interfacing with industry regulators and following up on submitted tenders
- Keep track of commercial bids and tenders and ensure the company participates and monitors responses to clients.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with partners and clients and develop a deep understanding of their needs.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers in the oil and gas sector.
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients.
- Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ), and Purchase Orders (PO).
- Achieve and exceed period targets in accordance with all company procedures and codes of business conduct.
- Identify marketing activities to raise the profile and branding of the company including participating in oil and gas events, sponsorships, and advertising.
- Strong understanding of the oil & gas industry, understand the market and how to penetrate into the market with the company’s products & services
- Demonstrate consistent sales development success and target—driven achievements.
- Effectively manage each of our OEM partners to ensure sales targets are fully achieved.
- Finding and developing new partnerships with key OEMs in the oil and gas sector.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related fields.
- Proven working experience as a business development officer, procurement officer, sales executive, or a relevant role in the FMCG, Oil and Gas sector.
- Exceptionally good understanding of the oil and gas market and associated legal framework developments.
- Decision Making, Organisation, and Development skills.
- Very Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and influential skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.