Supply Chain & Procurement
We are looking to hire a procurement officer who is expertise in supply chain management, contract negotiations and cost management.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ability to manage end-to-end supply chain processes for Medical Equipment Supply industry.
- Ability to provide technical advice and guidance about the importation process, sourcing information and reviewing orders placed to minimize inappropriate procurement.
- Ability to monitor, forecast and Identify upcoming levels of demand, track inventory levels, gaps and bottlenecks in the supply chain management procedures and develop mitigation plans for commodities supplies & delivery.
- Ability to enforce adherence to standard operating procedures and conduct Quality Control activities in the procurement of goods and services.
- Support in the implementation and realization of the procurement plan through sending notifications to programs and departments to initiate procurements, and advising on changes in procurement plan for procurement processes.
- Ability to update vendor and supplier data according to the Company’s Procurement Guideline.
- This position is open preferably to a female candidate.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/B.Sc. Degree in Purchasing Management, Business Admin or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the Medical Equipment Supply industry
- Good communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.