We are looking to hire a suitable candidate who will manage a portfolio of agreements and new requests, enabling the efficient and effective purchase of goods and services (from purchase to pay) with a focus on business value, on-time delivery, and cycle time, Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position. might be managing contracts with high complexity or deep business knowledge.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Negotiates contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking the lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk.
- Executes PtP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogs.
- Fully leverages Procurement processes and tools to ensure the most effective procurement method is utilized.
- Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, and amendments.
- Ensures contract compliance and utilization - monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc.
- Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems.
- Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio.
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations.
- Provides fit-for-risk process improvements.
- Influences development and implements Category strategic and commercial guidance; shares portfolio-specific market intelligence to Category Networks.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in any discipline
- 3 - 4 years of working experience
- Analytical skills, communication skills
- Ability to create business value & competes to win in the marketplace, and makes sound decisions.
- PtP knowledge, system utilization & efficiency, total system cost, applying a control mindset, application of business & procurement technical knowledge, service excellence, contract development, contract management, negotiating and influencing, and relationship management.
Location: The candidate should reside on the island
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 - and above
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.