- Develop and deliver a Public relations strategy, aligning external and internal messages, in support of the Brand Journey road map and objectives
- Develop and implement marketing communication’s PR plan
- Implement Media relations strategy Implementing the full spectrum of public relations tactics including pitching to news media, coordinating news conferences, arranging editorial boards, coordinating special events, preparing collateral materials, and managing internal communications across multiple businesses and partners
- Conduct high-level media briefings
- Manage media relations, pursue positive publicity, and coordinate targeted advertising inappropriate media,
- Proactive identification of potential issues and crisis related to the brand,
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Manage social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Build awareness,
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, by-line articles, and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Manage annual PR budget and forecast exercises
- Responsible for team strength & performance level (attraction, selection, retention & development of PR team)
- Ensure alignment with Team strength, performance, and energy matched strategic requirements – under performers identified, improved, or removed
- Ensure direct reports live Company ethics;
- Departmental goals understood and actively pursued by the team; work accountability clearly delegated
- Performance reviews are done regularly, everyone has a clear picture of current performance, the recognition is given where it is due and low performers are acted upon
- Coaching & Mentoring
Qualifications Essential: Bachelor’s Degree, MBA would be advantageous.
- A minimum of 8 years of PR experience,
- 5 years of management experience
- Detailed commercial and financial acumen, balanced with creative flair
- Customer Centricity
- Developing value propositions
- Brand Management
- Reporting and Research
- Project Management
- Financial Management/Budgeting
- PR Management
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance
- Media Management
- Vendor Management