Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures. Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals. Follow building plans and blueprints.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to assess or plan plumbing installations and layouts.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Fitting and repairing various household appliances.
- Cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings, and fixtures.
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance.
- Handling customer queries and responding to callouts.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Preparing cost estimates.
- A minimum of SSCE
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to follow building plans and blueprints
- Must be Trustworthy and has professional work ethics
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.