We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Report all medical incidents to the supervisor.
- Supply medicines to patients, whether on prescription or over the counter.
- Assemble and label medications under the supervision of the pharmacist.
- Select the appropriate medicine and calculate dosages to fill prescriptions.
- Provide drug information to patients and other healthcare professionals.
- Sort, stock, and monitor inventory.
- Products that are not in stock, but are requested should immediately be relayed to the Procurement manager/Operations manager.
- Undertake administrative tasks (e.g. record-keeping) as assigned.
- Ensures that the security and proper storage of drugs is maintained.
- Enters data in the computer system, recording all the sales, purchase orders, requisitions, and disbursements.
- Patient vital signs checks.
- Sales of products and accepting payments
- Receiving of items into the shop's store.
- Keeping the work environment and equipment clean.
- Stocktaking and checks.
- Monitoring of expiration dates of products.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.