Medical & Pharmaceutical
Kelina Hospital is a surgical hospital, specialised in Minimally Invasive Surgery. Kelina was the first hospital in Nigeria to do Laser Lithotripsy for Kidney Stones (PCNL, RIRS, 2011), Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy (2012), Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate (HoLEP, 2018). Kelina does Laparoscopic Surgery in General Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology among others. HoLEP, PCNL, RIRS are the most common surgeries we do each week. We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Procurement of drugs and consumables.
- Tracking the expiration of drugs in the pharmacy.
- Monthly requisition of drugs and consumables for hospital use.
- Monthly registration of drugs procured according to batch, cost, purchase date, expiration date, batch number, manufacturer, in the Pharmacy books, computers and EMR
- Checking for drugs that are out of stock and replacing them before a prescription comes in for them.
- Hospital pharmacists are responsible for the dispensing and procurement of medicinal products and supplies used in the hospital.
- Medication reconciliation, management of drug-related problems, and patient education.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Pharm degree with relevant certification
- Candidates must possess work experience of at least 2 years post NYSC experience.
- Certified by relevant professional bodies where this applies.
- Candidates must be resident in the location of the position they are applying.
- Candidates must have completed internship where applicable.
- Highly computer-skilled
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 300,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.