Participate in the provision of a comprehensive pharmarceutical service.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Undertake specialist clinical pharmacy duties to delegated wards, advising junior & senior medical staff and nurses on effective and safe prescribing and administering medicines.
- Provides training and support to the hospital's pharmacy technicians in providing Clinical Pharmacy Services.
- Undertakes teaching for undergraduate and pre-registration pharmacists, less experienced pharmacists, and, where requested, other ward staff.
- Undertakes risk assessments and implements risk-reducing measures, where appropriate reviewing and updating safe systems of work regularly.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Pharm
- Must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria,
- Must possess a current practicing license
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.