- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictations and minutes.
- Source office supplies.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Devise and maintain an office filing system.
Educational and Professional Requirements:
- Applicant must have either OND, HND, or BSc degree in any field
- MUST have completed NYSC.
- Should possess proficient written and verbal communication skills.