- Minimum 5 years of experience with pay-per-click (PPC) search engine, display, social media, video, and mobile advertising and analytics
- Ability to analyse data and trends in order to continually optimize media campaigns for efficient ROI
- Strong experience with Google Ads – annual certifications required
- Strong experience with social ad platforms such as but not limited to Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Expert understanding of Google Analytics
- Detailed report creation for paid campaigns
- Able to build compelling reports detailing campaign successes, ROI, and learnings
- Communicate with colleagues and share insights on Slack
- Utilise Trello to update task status
- Weekly coordination and training with direct report
- Execute, manage, and measure digital marketing campaigns across paid social and display platforms.
- Maintain accounts, manage daily and monthly budget caps, and performance against KPIs.
- Manage tactics briefs across channels.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all key metrics, KPIs, and learnings.
- Manage and optimise DFP placements
- Coordinate content graphic designer and content specialists
- Stay abreast with all technical and content advances in the world of Google, Facebook, and other online display marketing
- Update Master sheets as required
- Analyse KPIs performance of paid campaigns and optimise over time
- Monthly completion of performance marketing actuals vs targets in forecasts
Salary Range: $9,000 - $12,000 gross per year