The Company is a car leasing company located in Gbagada area.
- The position requires a bachelor's degree/HND in area of speciality (Mechanical Engineering) and 7-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management. Directly manages and directs Operational staff.
- The successful candidate will be the chief coordinator of the end to end operations of the company making sure that company vehicles are always in good condition for use by customers.
- Coordinate drivers and mechanic to ensure vehicles are always in good condition.
- Manage maintenance budget to ensure achievement of company goals
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems and identify trends.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures;
- Responsible for all aspects of vehicles rental.
- Establish contracts and pricing and ensuring proper maintenance and serving as primary liaison with utilities and local government agencies, such as fire, police, health and safety agencies.
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors.
- Serve as a primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on-site. In particular, this includes any issues on-site at client facilities
- Other duties as may be directed by the MD from time to time.
Operations Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Conflict Management
- Business Negotiation
- People Management