Supply Chain & Procurement
Be the owner of the Partner Operations metrics, seeking continuous improvement in the operations of our partners (improve preparation times, reduce cancellations and decrease bad ratings) to make sure we always deliver the best service to our customers
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Cooperate with the customer service department to give Partners the best support and increase our Partner satisfaction
- Ensure quality of onboarding for our new Partners, by providing them with all the necessary tools and information to start working
- Create the strategy and define the execution for long tail partners to grow through promos negotiations, marketing activations and menu performance (selling items, AOV, Conversion Rate, cross-selling and upselling).
- Identify new assets to sell to the long tail partners and implement the whole process.
- Understand, build action plans and follow up on churned and inactive partners.
- Raise product requests to improve partner's UX and scalability. Identify tech features improvements and give proactive feedback to HQ.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- Work with global and regional teams to coordinate and execute projects in your country
- Lead a team of several Partner Operations specialists with KPI driven approach
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train the workforce
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc in Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.