We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Prepare the dental surgery for each patient, ensuring all relevant materials and supplies are in place
- Ensure all dental equipment is sterilized prior to each patient appointment.
- Provide chair-side assistance to the dentist ensuring they have the correct instruments and equipment.
- Prepare dental materials and prepare filling mixtures.
- Maintain patient clinical records and take notes as the dentist dictates during patient examinations.
- Ensure the care and welfare of all patients including monitoring patients during treatment, and offering support where needed.
- Advise patients on effective oral hygiene including proper teeth brushing techniques and the importance of flossing.
- Complete regular stock checks of dental materials, ensuring there is adequate stock of materials within the surgery.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in hospital health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
- Candidate must reside within Lekki.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 180,00
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.