Noble Group (Noble Farms and Noble Guard Security) is in need of a veterinarian with minimum of 3 years in this field or other related fields.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Examine livestock to detect and determine the nature of diseases.
- Treat sick livestock by prescribing medication.
- Collect body tissue, feces, blood, urine, or other body fluids for examination and analysis.
- Vaccinate livestock against diseases
- Provide advice regarding sanitary measures, feeding, general care, medical conditions, or treatment options
- Provide information about diseases that can be spread from livestock to humans.
- Establish or conduct quarantine or testing procedures that prevent the spread of diseases to other livestock or to humans.
- Inspect and test livestock to detect the presence of communicable diseases.
- Train farm supervisors who handle livestock.
- Research diseases to which livestock could be susceptible and advice on preventive measures to adopt.
- Develop medical treatment plans.
- Conduct autopsies and analyses to determine the causes of animals' mortality.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc in any related animal science discipline
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in veterinary or any related fields
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses, injuries, and diseases in the Group's farm poultry birds, Pigs, and Security Guard dogs
- Perform routine check-ups, vaccinations, and surgeries to maintain the health and well-being of these animals.
- Monitoring and controlling the spread of diseases
- Providing emergency care
- Advising on animal welfare
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.