We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The dialysis nurse will be responsible for overseeing dialysis treatments required by patients suffering from acute or chronic kidney failure. The duties include and are not limited to checking and recording patients' vitals, ensuring that dialysis machines are set up correctly, collecting pre-treatment dialysis data, reviewing patient records prior to dialysis, conducting pre-dialysis patient assessment and tests, and delivering the patient treatment under the supervision of the Head Nurse. Our client who provides dialysis services and aims to deliver quality, compassionate, and affordable healthcare services through an integrated clinical practice approach.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Ensuring that hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis treatments are administered to patients correctly.
- Monitoring patients during dialysis treatment to identify any adverse reactions.
- Preparing and updating nursing care plans.
- Promptly notify the appropriate medical practitioner of any problems that occur during dialysis treatments.
- Work with the Dialysis Technicians to ensure that dialysis machines and equipment are set up correctly.
- Teach patients and their family members how to operate home dialysis machines should they decide on home dialysis therapy.
- Educate patients on dialysis treatment options, kidney disease management, as well as suitable nutrition and exercise regimens.
uniformity and promptness in the delivery of professional and efficient
nursing services to patients.
- As the first point of contact, receive, prioritize, and direct patients appropriately.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions while under observation.
- Identify accurately potential health risks confronting the patient for Doctors’ information.
- Observe admitted patients regularly, checking vital signs and administering medications to patients in line with the Doctor’s prescription.
- Conduct and input information on patients ’vital signs and procedures into the electronic medical record system, register, and relevant forms.
- Co-operatively work with colleagues to maintain a professional learning culture.
- Carry out such other related duties as assigned to the nursing team
- A Bachelor’s Degree or training in Nursing
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience covering different aspects of nursing, especially dialysis care
- Certificate in Nephrology Nursing is essential
- Additional training or any other relevant additional degree would be an advantage
- Current License to practice nursing
- Conversant with technology
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Diligent and hardworking
- Detail-oriented and ability to multitask
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
- Should be pleasant, patient, and honest.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.