We are developing a number of software platforms, and looking out for intelligent, creative developers and designers to join our team. Applications are welcome from any part of Nigeria.
Responsibilities (Depending on the role/stack, might include):
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code (building reusable code for future use)
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring appropriate documentation
- Ensure to write test script to test every piece code (TDD)
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Maintaining brand consistency
- Good Experience working as a software developer
- Self-starter (Very experienced to read and understand source code without relying on the previous developer)
- Understanding of key design principles.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, and Python- depending on the stack
- Understanding of server-side CSS- depending on the stack
- Building and consuming RESTful and other APIs using PHP (Laravel), Python, etc
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, and product owner