· Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
· Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic project.
· Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
· Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
· Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for graphic design.
· Work with editors, producers, and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
· Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
· Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
· Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
· Participate in a brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
· Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques.
· Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
· Design and produce 2D/3D motion graphics for high volume video services, working with client designs and branding guidelines.
· Storyboard and animate for a variety of short-form factual content.
· Working within a small but dynamic team, but predominantly working autonomously, taking control of projects from start to finish.
· Communicating with teams on projects.
3-5 years’ experience
· Proficient experience in Adobe suite products such as Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop
· Experience using Cinema 4D, Premiere, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Animate (previously Flash)
· Strong sense of design and typography
· Strong verbal/written communication skills, especially when interfacing with clients a plus
· Ability to complete a project start-to-finish
· Are a ‘visual storyteller’
· Comfortable working with tight deadlines
please submit your reel and or portfolio along with your CV and application