MERN Stack Developer
Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Software & Data
The role is responsible for designing and developing web applications with MongoDB, Expressjs, Reactjs, and Nodejs according to the client’s specifications, creating visually appealing sites and applications that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. We are seeking an individual with technical competency who can follow best practices while building consistent documentation, applied research, and insight discovery.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Design and develop software applications as required by the organization and its clients.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software applications.
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements.
- Prepare design documentation.
- Understand how data flows within various systems to provide input on requirements for databases to ensure data is organized properly for reporting and analytics.
- Prepare training manuals for users to ensure application ease of use.
- Maintain the software applications to ensure no downtime once they are up and running.
- Participate in proposal writing, client deliverables, and research papers.
- Provide application mockups for presentations for prospects and clients.
- Guide the full lifecycle of software development, including requirements gathering, gap analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Help the organization’s customers develop strategies that maximize the value of their data.
- Work with product managers to define the usage requirements, scalability, elasticity, and ultimately the business model of various software solutions.
- Help the company establish thought leadership in the big data space by contributing white papers and technical commentary to the community.
- Professional certifications in data management, analytics, or/and software development are an advantage.
- The relevant experience between 0 – 1 year in a similar role will be an added advantage.
- Experience in business analysis and data management will be an advantage.
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with APIs, Web Application development, and programming languages.
- Programming skills should include but not be limited to HTML, CSS, NodeJS, and ReactJs.
- Knowledge of data modeling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques.
- The capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows.
- An understanding of data protection issues.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in the work environment.
- Strong and Soft interpersonal skills and the ability to build mutually supportive relationships with other staff members and clients.
- Expert level is written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated creative approaches to problem-solving with strong feasible scheduling capabilities.
- Willing to place sincerity above personal affiliations to create usable KPIs for short-term detriments to self or team that would be beneficial for all parties including long term.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-quality outcomes while creating personal project timelines that can be met personally, through the use of buffer times to give guarantees on due dates for assigned tasks.
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively pursues skill acquisition to enhance company and personal outcomes.
- Web Design
- Experience with Sketching
- Experience with Iterative Design
- Experience with a web design platform like Figma or AdobeXD
- Experience Creating User Flows
- Experience building Sitemaps, Wireframes, and Prototypes
- Experience selecting Typography, Color, Imagery and Iconography, Forms, and UI Elements
- Experience with designing Accessible platforms for the physically impaired
- Experience with Client interactions and design revisions
- Basic Experience with HTML to JSX Conversion
- Creating Reusable Components with the Props system
- Experiences with State Hooks like use effect, useReducer and useState
- API integration with Axios or an equivalent, including Child to parent communication of requested data and the use of async: await for asynchronous API requests and responses.
- Experience linking Props and the use of context Hook
- Error Correction using the use callback Hook
- Experience with the react-router npm package
- Experience with Material-UI or an equivalent JSS library, Tailwind CSS will also be considered
- Experience with conditional rendering
- Experienced use of the useRef hooks
- Experience Creating Portals with ReactDOM
- Experience adding Sorting algorithms to State Hooks
- Experience Creating Custom Hooks
- Experience with Redux
Nodejs and Expressjs Skills
- Experience with RESTful API development
- Testing with Selenium Test Driven Development(TDD) or Behaviour Driven Development
- Experience with SSL and Git
- Experience with API deployment
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with WebSockets and Socket.io
- Knowledgeable Use of Async: Await
- Working with external API integration ie Paystack
- Creating Sessions and Cookies
- Experience integrating middleware
- Experience with automated email integrations
- Experience with Authentication (CSRf tokens and Oauth2)
- Experience Model View Controllers
- Experience with Dynamic Routing
- Experience with Mongoose and MongoDB
- Experience Creating Databases and Collections
- Experience with JSON Data CRUD operations
- Experience building Schemas and Relations
- Experience with the frameworks of Shell operations
- Experience Working with Indexes
- Experience with Role Based Access Control and SSL Transport Encryption
- Experience with performance optimization, backups for fault tolerance, and Database Deployment
- Experience setting up database Transactions
- Experience and Theoretical Knowledge of MongoDB Stitch
- Desirable Requirements(Taught After Hiring)
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with the Module Federation Plugin
- Experience with Shared Module Versioning
- Experience linking micro-frontend apps together
- Experience Implementing CI/CD piepelines
- Experience with deployment to AWS
- Authentication in Microfrontends
- Experience with Docker
- Experience Orchestrating Collections of Services with Kubernetes
- Experience Designing Multiservice Application Architectures
- Experience Leveraging Cloud Environments for Development
- Experience with Microservice Response Normalization Strategies
- Experience with Microservice Database Management and Modelling
- Experience with Microservice Authentication strategies
- Experience Testing Isolated Microservices
- Experience with Microservice Integration of a Server Side Rendered React App
- Experience creating Shareable and Reusable code between Microservices
- Experience with CRUD Server Setup
- Experience with NATS Streaming Server as a framework for Event Bus Implementation
- Experience with NATS integration to Nodejs
- Experience with NATS in Client Side Integration
- Experience with Cross-Service Data Replication in Action
- Experience with Event Listeners and Handlers in Concurrent Services
- Experience Handling External APIs like PAystack in a Microservice environment
- Experience with Microfrontend to Microservice integration
Work Type: Remote with 4hr bi-weekly office meetings.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.