The Merchandiser is responsible for displaying the products (SKUs, boxes) according to the Merchandize rules and planograms, as decided by the Commercial dept. The Merchandiser ensures the available stock is displayed at the sales area, accessible to customers, and that the shelves are clean.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Bring the goods from the backroom (store warehouse) to the sales floor
- Display products (SKUs) on the shelves, baskets, pallets, and other kind of displays according to the merchandise rules, and stock the SKUs on the top of the wall shelves
- Ensure the timely merchandising of promos, in & out, and seasonal goods and their removal after the selling period expires
- Maintain the special point-of-sale displays
- Check the shelf life of SKUs daily following the provided schedule and apply the FiFo system consequently
- Assure freshness regarding the perishable products by taking out the non-fresh and low-quality products
- Clean the shelves regularly
- Report information regarding customers’ reactions to products to the Merchandising
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in any related course
- No experience required
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent persuasion skill
Location: Ugbowo, Benin City
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.