We are looking to hire a persuasive and customer-oriented medical sales representative to persuade healthcare professionals to purchase our medical products. The medical sales representative’s responsibilities include identifying new opportunities to increase product sales, investigating and resolving customer complaints, and strategically negotiating the terms of sale with customers to close sales. You should also be able to take the necessary steps to develop an in-depth understanding of the latest clinical data proffered by the company
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care professionals.
- Presenting company products to potential and existing customers and persuading them to make purchases.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending company products that best fulfill those needs.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Arranging conferences and group events for medical professionals.
- Regularly attending industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and market success.
- Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department.
- Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses and submitting them to management.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, medical office management, or a related field is preferred..
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and legislation.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 - 140,000 monthly salary (before taxes) depending on experience with about NGN 110,000 monthly allowance for transport & calls.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.