Job Purpose: Conduct daily sales and Implement effective sales strategies to achieve sales target.
a. Managing Director
b. National Sales Manager
c. Regional Manager
-She/he is responsible to plan, direct and coordinate sales and marketing policies and programs.
-Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities, Identify, develop or evaluate marketing strategy.
- Conducts daily sales and operation assessments and monitors every transaction made in the business.
- Ensures the growth of the business and is committed to its success.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual sales forecast
- Performance research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
To develop and implement effective sales strategies and ensure the growth of the business and is committed to its success.
To identify and exploit new business opportunities
Ensures operational efficiency through meeting of targets and budget savings.
To execute awareness raising projects for company products/services through the use of presentations and trainings which are specifically designed for the business
To ensure growth of the company’s business through dominance and customers preference due to excellent services.
Market penetration of products/services into competitor’s markets
To carry out market research activities, gather market information (competitor analysis) and provide comprehensive reports with a route by route analysis for maximising all opportunities
Preparation of daily/ weekly/ monthly reports
- Products emergence into new markets and develop new business opportunities.
- Sales targets documented and cascaded to all team members.
- Increased sales revenue at low operating cost.
- Meeting customer satisfaction index.
- Increased sales turnover and Coordinate business operations.
- Delivery on targets.
- Implementation of budget and savings on budget.
- Available record of sales performance against sales/service projections
- Timely provision of accurate reports for planning and decision-makings may be required for the MD and the management team.
• BSC in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, pharmacology, Anatomy, and related science courses.
• Previous working experience for 2 years
• Membership of professional bodies will be an added advantage
• Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
• 2 years sales and operations experience in a pharmaceuticals business
• Good knowledge of inventory management
• Excellent planning and organising skills
• Excellent customer relation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Market knowledge
• Market analysis
• Business understanding
• Interpersonal skill
• Customer orientation
• People development/ management
• Strategic focus
• Decision making