Medical Officer/General Practitioner
Tabitha Medical Centre
Medical & Pharmaceutical
An American multi-specialty medical center based in Abuja is now seeking a highly qualified and result-oriented individual to join our practice. The applicant must appreciate best practices and maintain the highest standard of care in line with the vision of the center.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Diagnose, treat, and help prevent diseases and injuries that commonly occur in the general population.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
- Order, perform and interpret tests, and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients' conditions.
- Monitor the patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
- Provides prenatal care to pregnant women, and provides postnatal care to mothers and infants.
- Performs minor surgery and assists in major surgeries.
- May make house and emergency calls to attend to patients unable to visit the center.
- Minimum academic qualification of MBBS/MD with an active license from the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Surgical Skill is an advantage
- Strengths in Obstetric/Gynecology and Pediatrics will also be an advantage
- Self Directed Learner
- Computer Literacy is a must
- Should have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work well in a team.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.