We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Performing health assessment of patients
- Take medical histories and physical examinations, analyze and make diagnoses, create treatment plans, and provide health and wellness advice to patients
- Providing general supervisory function in the clinic
- Ensuring the highest standard of outpatient care is maintained
- Ensuring the hospital prescriptions are as medically necessary and follow the HMO formulary when required
- Keeping the facility safe and comfortable for all patients and visitors
- Ensuring that the clinic adheres to SOP as agreed with HMOs and other health Insurance providers.
- Provide statutory reports as required by HMOs
- Undertaking continuing professional development for the provision of a better quality of service to patients
- Will hold monthly meetings with staff and provide monthly reports of hospital activities.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc degree in medicine
- 2 years Post NYSC
- Clinical risk management experience.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.