We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position to perform a variety of clinical laboratory tests in the areas of hematology, microbiology, immunology, clinical chemistry, and urinalysis, as assigned; conducts quantitative and qualitative chemical analyses of body fluids
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Performs diagnostic testing procedures, reviews and verifies results and interacts with pathologists on technical matters to provide all relevant data that may pertain to the prevention, diagnosis or treatment of diseases.
- Operates, maintains and calibrates the equipment used in the laboratory to ensure that it is operating efficiently and providing accurate results. This includes recording instrument maintenance and quality control results as well as recognizing and resolving problems by troubleshooting mal-functioning equipment and taking corrective action.
- Reports Results on the laboratory information management system in compliance with relevant organizational policy.
- Adheres to professional conduct requirements in line with organizational policy and relevant professional body ethical standards.
- Academic qualification of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science( BMLS)
- Medical laboratory Science Council of Nigeria ( MLSCN)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.