We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this role
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Act as the first point of contact for the laboratory, receiving and dealing with visitors, and providing them with relevant information where required.
- Answer internal and external telephone enquiries, and to give and receive results over the telephone to and from clinical staff under an agreed protocol. This will include being responsible for giving and receiving confidential information over the telephone on a daily basis.
- Send out reports to wards / internal / external departments, and other hospitals on a daily basis. To collect and deliver reports and samples as and when required.
- Sort and dispatch samples to other laboratories within and outside of the department.
- Communicate and liaise with all grades of staff within the department.
- Liaise with and maintain a professional and courteous relationship with scientific, medical and nursing staff who have the authority to request the department’s services.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND in any related discipline
- Experience in operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment and potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, infectious bacteria, biohazards, etc.)
- Excellent physical condition and endurance
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.